A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bad Shoe Day

So I'm blogging at work and not on my lunch (not good) but I had to take 5 minutes to just type this up.

I don't own a lot of shoes, and what I have are pretty basic and functional.

I have 2 pairs of black dress shoes for work, plus I just bought a pair of work-acceptable sandals for summertime. I recently bought a third pair of black pumps for work (because I've had the other 2 pairs for a couple of years now and they are wearing out), but I haven't broken them in yet. (I HATE breaking in shoes. I'm not like other people. I can't stand pain. It hurts me!)

Anyhoo, we had a shindig at our other building at lunch, and as I was walking back, I realized that my left shoe was causing me pain. A fair amount. It felt like a pebble in my shoe. (Or, more likely, kitty litter. One piece of litter can feel like a giant rock, and that's not even counting the cootie factor.)

Anyway, I got back and took off my shoe to shake out the pebble. Turns out the sole of my shoe is cracked along the ball of my foot (on the inside) and is pinching my foot with every step. Way to self-destruct, huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home