A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Last Night's 24 (Spoiler Alert!)

Random thoughts from last night's 24:

1. When Morris and Potato Face were having their latest awkwardness, and Milo asks "What's going on?" and WON'T DROP IT UNTIL THEY TALK ABOUT IT, I had a weird flashback to 10th grade. Come on! National crisis, national crisis, NATIONAL CRISIS!!! (Side note: I know Chloe is a very popular character, but I really don't see why. Really.)

2. Milo's whole cornering Nadia and saying how hurt he is because he thinks he senses feelings between Nadia and Mike Doyle was really weird and stalky. Seriously. He kissed her like 2 hours ago, and suddenly he's all wounded feelings about Nadia and Doyle? WHAT?

3. But all that gets dealt with nicely, when the Chinese bad guys bust into CTU, and shoot Milo through the head. (Hurray!) Now, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure he's dead. I don't think you walk away from something like that. No more Mr. Stalky! Can you tell I'm not crushed? Actually, they could have taken out Potato Face too. I actually prefer jerky Morris to her. At least he's semi-fun to watch, when he's not whining and feeling sorry for himself. She's just awful.

4. I still think Milo is the mole, though. I mean, since we now know that James Cromwell (Jack's dad) is behind the busting into CTU, and we know how very sentimental he is (not), it would be an obvious move for him have the mole shot.

5. You know, at the beginning of the episode, when Nadia and the guards are talking to Jack after he got locked up again, I was thinking, Gosh, company Christmas parties must be really really awkward at that place, since isn't that the guard that Jack just beat up in the last episode? I mean, how do you put something like that behind you? Then he got shot by the Chinese, and I realized, Jack never has to say he's sorry. Everyone around him ends up dead.

6. Once again, Tom Lennox kicked heiny. The scene where blondie is freaking out because she's scared to try and get info off her russkie-loving boytoy, and he basically says, "Suck it up. You got yourself into this, and I don't feel sorry for you at all" was AWESOME! (Side note: the chick that plays her goes on my list of chicks who need to eat a sandwich, stat. The scene where we see her nude back was creepy. I haven't seen bones that prominent outside of sub-saharan Africa. She makes Callista Flockhart look pudgy. Ick.)

7. Have I mentioned that it rocks that James Cromwell is back?!?!

I guess 2 more episodes left... Can I make out a wish list of characters for them to kill?

Also, an open letter to the 24 folks: I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE DRAMA OF THEIR RELATIONSHIPS. IF I WANTED THAT, I WOULD WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY. OR DAYS OF OUR LIVES. GIVE ME ACTION, WITH AS LITTLE PERSONAL CRAP AS POSSIBLE. IN FACT, I THINK THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS "LAW & ORDER" REMAINED SO POPULAR FOR SO LONG. THE PERSONAL STUFF IS RARE. AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS FOR YOU TO EXPECT US TO BUY THE CHLOE AND MORRIS SHOW DURING A NATIONAL CRISIS. SERIOUSLY. CUT IT OUT. THANK YOU.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Tremblay said...

I agree with everything you wrote. I will say that, after they wrapped up the whole nuclear bomb issue, it seems they've been grasping at straws. Maybe Jack needs to torture and kill this season so we can get on with next year. Just sayin'

May 8, 2007 at 4:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home