A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Huh. Whaddaya Know?

Huh. Whaddaya Know? - Originally posted April 3

OK, so, after thinking about it for awhile, I did go ahead and order those nifty European string bags. (see previous post...here. Crazy Train https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=37043771&postID=116621561474074283)

I try to give myself a 30 day cooling off period before I buy anything, because you have much less morning after regret that way. Well, considering that my original post was in December, I think I did OK. Plus I had an unfortunate incident with a grocery bag the other day, so that spurred me to action.

Anyway, I placed the order yesterday, and today I got an email from the company, telling me that "my order has been fulfilled." Yup. FULFILLED. Ohhhkaaaayyyy, thought I. That's a little arrogant. Dreams get fulfilled, not orders for shopping bags. Are they illiterate, or am I about to learn something new? So, I did exactly what my dad has told me constantly since I was 5 - I looked it up!

And what do you think? One of the definitions IS: to execute, as in to meet the requirements of a business order.

See? You DO learn something new each day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home