A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Moving on up

So I'm moving my blog to Wordpress. The site is thebigseester.wordpress.com

Yes, it's true. I ditched The Clam. We decided there was no point in calling it "A Tale of Two Sisters" when only the one sister actually wrote on the blog (comments not included, of course!)

Anyway, come visit me in my new home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home