A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

This is what concerns me

See, here's my concern about downloading songs from iTunes:

Top 10 Songs
Irreplaceable Beyoncé
Say It Right Nelly Furtado
Fergalicious Fergie
How to Save a Life The Fray
I Wanna Love You Akon featuring Snoop Dogg
My Love (Single Version) Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.
Keep Holding On (From “Eragon”) Avril Lavigne
All I Want for Christmas Is You Mariah Carey
Smack That (Dirty) Akon featuring Eminem
It Ends Tonight The All-American Rejects

One word: Yuck!

Where's The Chairman? Where's Der Bingle? Where's Jo Stafford?

Where's Herr Mozart, for that matter????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home