A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Input Wanted

I'm trying to make a decision whether or not to move to online bill paying. The Clam and The Canuck both highly recommend it. I tend to be a semi-luddite, and a little fearful of hackers.

I don't want anyone to post anything too personal on the blog, but if you would email me at:

da (underscore) big (underscore) seester (at) yahoo (dot) com

and let me know if you do it, if you like it, and if you've had any problems whatsoever.

Ta very much!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Big Seester said...

Yes, DJ, I did. Thanks for your input! I think it's going to have to be something I start doing in the New Year...

I just get vey concerned about hackers (like they really want the $1.12 I have in my account after I paid all my bills). I'm such a financial guppy it's not even funny.

I appreciate your 2 cents!

December 20, 2006 at 11:06:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home