A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Monday, April 30, 2007

Well Halle-FLIPPING-luia!

My nutty neighbor has FINALLY taken down the cutesy-wutesy craft sale sleigh with the "Let it Snow!" emblazoned across it from her front door. Well, it's April 30th. Why not? I think it's safe to say that if you want it to snow now, you should live in the Arctic Circle.

I haven't checked the back door to see if the kitschy wreath made completely from Christmas tree ornaments is down; I presume it is...

Now if she would only take down the Christmas wreath from the common front door (you know, the one EVERYONE can see)...

All things considered, that's the one I'd rather she'd focus on...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home