A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Monday, April 23, 2007

Update on Sheryl Crow

OK, I am so not talented like this (from IMAO.US):

It's her potty, and she'll cry if she wants to...
Posted by Laurence Simon at 12:40 PM | View blog reactions
Sheryl Crow demands a limit on toilet paper.

But that doesn't mean she can't sing about the glory days or a roll-a-pottybreak, right?

I would have given you all of my roll but there's someone who's being a butthole and she's taking almost all that I've got but if you want, I'll try to wipe again baby I'll try to wipe again but I know
The first butt is the deepest, baby I know
The first butt is the deepest
'cause when it comes to switching rolls, she's cursed
when it comes to leaving seats up, he's worst
but when it comes to leaving floaters, she's first
that's how I know

The first butt is the deepest, baby I know
The first butt is the deepest

I still want you by my toilet's side
just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
cause I'm sure gonna get some two-ply
and if you want, I'll try to wipe again
but baby, I'll try to wipe again, but I know

The first butt is the deepest, baby I know
The first butt is the deepest
'cause when it comes to switching rolls, she's cursed
when it comes to leaving seats up, he's worst
but when it comes to leaving floaters, she's first
that's how I know

The first butt is the deepest, baby I know
The first butt is the deepest

Now, some people can take a song (like The First Cut is the Deepest) and rework the lyrics to suit their mood. Tim F. is one semi-regular reader of this blog who has this gift. I am not one of those people, except for really inane TV theme songs (and then only the first verse). But I thought this was quite funny (and only slightly disgusting).

I guess I'm not really enough of a fan of Sheryl Crow's music to even be able to sing the tunes to most of her stuff. I WILL say that when I first heard about the original story, my first thought had to do with her song "Steve McQueen" where she (or probably a stunt double) drove a vintage Mustang fast and irresponsibly. When the song came out, I had a brief moment of liking her, because of the Steve McQueen reference. But of course, we cannot drive vintage cars around, because they guzzle gas and they don't have the thingie in them (ack! I hate it when I can't think of the word...came out in the late 70s...total brain fart!).

I actually had a guy stop in a parking lot to gripe at those of us who were ooohing and aaaahing at a classic 50s car, telling us how TERRIBLE it is that anyone would even THINK of driving one of those dinosaurs today. ARGH!

Why don't we all just sit in caves in the dark for the rest of our lives?!?!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a horrible story to tell you sometime that deals with (a) my teenage crush on Miss Crow and (b) a very brief [three-second] film clip of Adolf Hitler. Yes, it's that weird.

May 22, 2007 at 12:46:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home