A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess Not...

So I went down the back stairs to throw in a load of laundry, and no...the wreath o'balls is still on the door. (Cue Bill Murray..Falalala-lala-laLAAAAHHH.)

You know, here's the thing. She can have whatever she wants on HER door (or should I say doors - there's a front one and a back one). So can I. That's fine. And if she wants it to be Christmas in May, whatever.

But the wreath on the door to the building is TACKY and WRONG. Actually, it's doubly tacky, because not only is it out of season (grossly), but there's a PRICE TAG STILL ON IT.

Elvis may or may not be pumping gas in Kalamazoo, but Minnie Pearl is living in my building.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home