A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Friday, December 15, 2006

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but

Mr. Burns is my very favorite chacter on The Simpsons. The Clam is convinced that my taste in cartoon characters is indicative of my personality. I honestly don't know why I like the bad guys on every cartoon, but I do:

The Simpsons: Mr. Burns
Family Guy: Stewie
South Park: Cartman
American Dad: Stan Smith
Pinky and The Brain: The Brain

Anyway, in light of my last post, I thought I would favor you with a Mr. Burns quote. This is from the episode where Mr. Burns speaks to Lisa's class and she asks him about recycling. (They end up going into business together, but it is ill-fated.) Anyway, we get treated to a picture of Mr. Burns' dictionary, which included entries for words like "ragamuffin" but of course, he doesn't know the word recycling. When Lisa explains it to him, he says:

"Oooh, so Mother Nature needs a favor?! Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys! Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she's losing. Well I say, hard cheese."

ROTFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home