A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Friday, January 05, 2007

What's a stroke feel like?!

Ahhh...Herb Tarlek. Awesome! (BTW, The Canuck informs me that after much waiting the first season of WKRP will be available April 3rd, AND the first season contains everybody's favorite episode, Turkeys Away. Hurray!)

But on to the point of my post...

OK, so here I have opened myself up for mucho humiliation by explaining (to the entire world) what a techno-moron I am. DJ and The Canuck have both been stand-up guys trying to salve my fears. Unfortunately for The Canuck, I have his number. Literally. He had the dubious privilege of talking to me for about 45 minutes (that's an hour Canadian) about various technical crap. I humbly begged him not to take out a restraining order.

So, after all the help I have received, from The Canuck and DJ, I decided to (not today, but this year) buy an iPod and become part of the earwax explosion. (I haven't looked too closely, but it seems to me that, since part of the function of earwax is to protect the ears from foreign sustances in the ear canal, well...)

Then today, I read a review of an eletronic product that said (I'm paraphrasing here) "I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to buy an iPod, even one that plays TV shows, when for $100 more, you can have a PDA which would not only play music and TV and movies, but also have wireless internet, electronic planner, email and ebook reader!"

I am two steps away from moving to Lancaster County and buying a cow.

I seriously feel like my head is going to explode.

DJ, are you out there? If I provide you with a list of what I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO, can you turn that into something practical for me?

Somebody help - I don't WANT to learn how to churn butter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home