A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Tribute to President Ford

A haiku. Just kidding. A limerick about President Ford. It's NOT mine. I just happened to memorize it years ago and it stuck. I have no idea who wrote it, but it came from a book of political limericks.

In the days of mild Gerry Ford
Decorum and calm were restored.
He did nothing hateful
For which we were grateful
And terribly, terribly bored.

As I have said for years, my mind is a vast warehouse of totally useless information. Except that today, that bit was useful. Hurray!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Big Seester said...

As if I would shop there!

What a maroon!

January 2, 2007 at 1:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kasia said...

That's why I have that annoying verification on my blog - keeps spam like that off the combox. :-)

January 3, 2007 at 9:32:00 AM EST  
Blogger The Big Seester said...

Well, why don't we set that up on this blog? I don't know how, but you obviously do...

January 3, 2007 at 12:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home