A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

OK, so the LAST post was supposed to be the New Year's post, but then it devolved into something different. That's kind of the way my brain works.

Anyway, I'm not going to post my New Year's Resolutions, because they are personal, except for the following:

It is my goal to buy a home (well, a condo) in 2007. I will be a first time buyer, and am excited and more than a little scared. But I am SOOOOO sick of renting I could scream, and if the Baby Sister can do it, by gum I can do it too!

So I'm palling up to St. Joseph, because he knows about these things, and if you remember, a little prayer wouldn't go amiss.

I'll keep you all POSTED!! (Hahaha - what a clever pun!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kasia said...

STICK it to us, Lola!

January 3, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home