A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hallelujah!

I have moved into my very own home! Tuesday night was my first night sleeping there. I'm way too busy right now to do a long post, but I wanted to at least post something!

Everything went as smoothly as possible, and I am so happy I have a permagrin on my face.

I'll tell you more later.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home