A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Am a Neil Young Savant...blech!

It's a quiz all about Neil Young!

http://www.cbc.ca/cgi-bin/quiz/quiz.cgi?quiz=arts_neil_young

Wow. You wouldn't think that I could score 7 out of 10 on this quiz, being that I hate his music with a white hot heat. Actually, I don't hate his music. I can't listen to his music because his voice makes me want to gouge out my eardrums with rusty nails. So I really don't know whether I like his music or not. But considering how I feel about hippies...

Creepy how this stuff sneaks into your subconscious.

Four dead in O-hi-o...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW that was a mandatory course in Canada!

Did you hear that Reese Witherspoon's hairdresser's assistant is CANADIAN? Clearly that is why Reese is able to shine the way she does!

But isn't the course ACTUALLY called "Canadian Entertainers Who Have INFILTRATED the USA"? (They nearly always hide the fact that they are Canadian from us - it's just common knowledge up there...)

I think there's something really REALLY wrong with the fact that I am not Canadian, nor do I LIKE Neil Young, and I still got 7 out of 10.

Shudders.


HAVE YOU DONE YOUR MEME YET????

TBS

March 21, 2007 at 1:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kasia said...

Um. I got six out of 10, but it was almost exclusively lucky guesses. I only knew two answers: the first one (and I knew that b/c our other sibling told me about it whilst jamming to Sweet Home Alabama), and the "which of these is not true" bit, because I knew perfectly well who did the song Philadephia, thank you very much!

March 21, 2007 at 4:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home