A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just a Passing Note...

...to say that I saw my first 2008 election bumper sticker the other day. My first thought was, "Sweet Pete! Not ALREADY!!!!" Then I read it. It said:

Stewart/Colbert 2008

Now THAT'S a candidacy I could get behind!

I want one. Of course, I would NEVER put a bumper sticker on my car. (A car is the second most expensive thing most of us ever buy, after a home. Why would you slap some $1 piece of stickum on there? Do you poop on your living room floor?)

But THIS I might actually tape on the inside of my rear windshield.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kasia said...

I've already seen Obama '08 bumper stickers (hey, I work on a university campus). And today one of our volunteers, who was wearing a "ComMITTed" (Mitt Romney) pin asked if she could send me some info on her candidate. She mentioned that a lot of people are weirded out by the whole Mormon thing. I said sure, send me the information, but I'm more interested in Brownback so far...and I'm less concerned about Romney's Mormonism than I am about his stance on abortion. So she's promised to send me materials on that.

I suppose Romney is nominally better on life issues than Giuliani (he'd almost have to be, wouldn't he?), but I'm still liking Brownback. I don't know about his electability, but I'll at least vote my conscience in the primaries.

March 19, 2007 at 3:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home