A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Next Four Day Win

OK, so I seem to have mastered my first Four Day Win - my brekkie of a fairly healthy cereal with milk and a cut-up banana. I have given this much longer than 4 days, because with the wackiness surrounding the moves, (mine and my mom's) things were just crazy, and I knew there was too much else going on to try to do too much at once. Besides, like I said a few posts ago, I'm no longer in a big hurry. I'll take this at my own pace this time.

I must say, I really enjoy having breakfast again. It only takes a few minutes, and I feel better all morning.

I think my next Four Day Win is going to be to pack a reasonably healthy lunch - a sandwich, some baby carrots, a little fruit, some milk and a couple of cookies. This is mostly a nighttime problem for me, as opposed to a daytime problem. See, it gets to be the end of the day, and I'm tired. So I say to myself (actually with a straight face): "Oh, that's OK. I'll get up a few minutes early and make my lunch in the morning." HAHAHAHA.

Come ON! Who am I kidding? I'm already getting up 10 minutes earlier to make and eat my cereal. See, it's not that I am not a morning person. I am a morning person. Actually, once I get out of bed, I'm fine. It's just the getting out of bed that's the problem.

I know from experience that if I make lunch the night before, I will take it to work, and eat it. If I leave the lunch until the morning, forget it. Not gonna happen.

And, of course, the issue here is the work week. Weekends are their own thing, because I can make lunch whenever I get hungry. So this will be more like a Ten Day Win, because I only have Weds, Thurs and Fri of this work week left. Then most of nxt week.

Now, what should my little reward be?

It's funny, but for me figuring out the Four Day Win Goals is easy compared to figuring out the rewards. I'm sure that says something deep and profound about me as a person.

And I'm definitely giving myself some time this weekend to do some more reading in the book, because I sort of dropped it these last couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home