A Tale of Two Sisters

Random thoughts regarding religion, politics, pop culture, and anything else that stikes my fancy. Everyone says I'm funny (looking)...

Name:
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States

Big Seester of The Clam Rampant. Friend of The Canuck (Baldguy). Newbie blogger. Veteran lurker. What about me? I dunno... Sex: Girl Race: Whitey Ethnicity: Solidly Mitteleuropa, with a smidge of Brittania for good measure Religion: Roman Catholic Fave Hockey Team: Red Wings Fave Baseball Team: Tigers Fave Basketball Team: Don't like basketball, but Pistons Fave Football Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and the Michigan Wolverines (the Lions? Don't make me cry!)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I heart Stephen Colbert!

Check out the wikiality!

http://www.wikiality.com/Catholic_Church

Hi-freakin-larious!

I especially like Jesus' quote: “Blessed are they who pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.” Truer words were never spoken!!!

PLUS, if you click the hotlinks, there are other definitions. Consider this gem from "Virgin Mary": Mary is a Republican, but she prefers to leave politics to men, since things like economics and foreign relations are beyond her. Mary is against abortion, stem cell research, gay marriage and women in the workplace. Though Mary is a Republican, she did endorse Joe Lieberman because "he's such a good boy, what a mensch!"

Also quite amusing...at the bottom of the page there's a list: things which make the Baby Jesus happy. I see "24" is on top of that list, so I guess I have to keep watching it. Don't want to make the Baby Jesus cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kasia said...

LOL!

Joe Lieberman...such a good boy, such a mensch! Too funny!

Colbert does crack me up. I sometimes wonder who the real butt of his jokes is, but most of the time I just don't care. :-)

January 26, 2007 at 2:02:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home